Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
O r i g i n 4 G a m i n g

.LuuK* Application

Go down 
+2
Dust_RJ
.LuuK*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
.LuuK*

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Hello, I came to apply to be a member of O4, because I have trained hard to be able to stay strong, and currently training with O4 |. WaaZ.

Nick in game: .LuuK*

Clans who attended: At first I thought of keep changing clan, then participated in a larger amount: = alpha =, | WoAc |, and # D $ | TNT |.

Weapons of choice: Ar and Smg

Maps favorites: TDM (Douze / Aqueous), CTF (Depot/Desert3)

Time in the game: 4 months

Why do I get into the clan: I would like to enter the O4 | as I admire this clan and me and one of the best currently in the game, I may not be playing for a long time, more by the time I'm playing I'm doing well, and so entering a clan could be improved with better training people really Professonal.
Back to top Go down
Dust_RJ
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Dust_RJ

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:54 am

sorry only above 16 years +
Back to top Go down
.LuuK*

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:12 am

Why must you be 16? What do you think will happen? I just want to get into your clan, not because I'm 12 and I am nob man. I think this is an injustice ... More if it's their rules, I will not complain ... More I could help you, Thank you and sorry to have done spend your time.
Back to top Go down
Bench.
Admin
Admin
Bench.

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:57 am

Dear Luuk*,

thank you for your trust in O4. As Dust_RJ said, we have a special rule that regulates incoming members.
People with an age less than 16 are not able to join, because they are too young for us.

It´s nothing against your person.

Thank you,

Bench.
Back to top Go down
https://origin4gaming.forumieren.com
Dust_RJ
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Dust_RJ

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:26 am

express my opinion regarding the future member is my duty if I offended you sorry was not my intention required
Back to top Go down
sick.
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
sick.

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:11 am

when i was 12 i was not allowed to play with guns Oo
Back to top Go down
robaum
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
robaum

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:25 am

Perdão amigo, mas temos limites de idade. +16 boa sorte...
Back to top Go down
.LuuK*

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:11 pm

Guys, please, trust mim.Eu RH from the time I dream of getting into this clan. I'm training hard to prove that I can reach the level of O4 |. I'm training with the Dust, I ask him to near the level, now playing with him at the Desert Surv 18/18 I did and I won because I had died less than him. Look, I give my word that I will not betray your trust, for 12 years I have my word to you may not be worth much more to me what I say or promise not violated. Please, give me a chance to enter the O4 |, it can be tested by you, I'm training my ass off to get on their level, as I said I'm training with the Dust and I am committed body and soul to stay strong! Please, I beg. Do not let my age, I impesça to make my dream since I've been training hard to achieve my goals. I ask you to trust me, Bench, please trust me, I really wanted to get into O4, I will not betray your trust, let me prove to them that I can!
Back to top Go down
youngbesyz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:34 pm

google translator sucks !
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/besarbmalasi
Dust_RJ
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Dust_RJ

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:32 am

Boa sorte > good luck
Back to top Go down
.LuuK*

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:43 am

.LuuK* Application PrintO42

My print one Inter.
Back to top Go down
sick.
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
sick.

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:27 pm

denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.LuuK* Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LuuK* Application   .LuuK* Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.LuuK* Application
Page 1 of 1